Neighborhood: Downtown26 North Street at Faneuil Hall Marketplace
Boston, MA 02109
Hours: 6:30 am-12:00 pm
- Cuisine Type: American Restaurants
- Restaurant Style: American Contemporary, American New England, American Regional, American Traditional/Classic, Seafood
- Bar Style: Hotel, Lounge, Martini
- Price Range: $26-30
- Reservations: http://www.opentable.com/single.aspx?rid=30088&restref=30088
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
- Facility Features: Outdoor Seating, Specialty Cocktails
Question 1 of 9 view all
Answer questions. See results.
Try one of these tips to improve your results:
- Ensure your search term was spelled correctly.
- Use a filter, search by neighborhood or drag and zoom the map to check a different part of town.
- Make your search less specific (e.g. Chinese instead of Kung Pao chicken).
- Are we missing a venue or event? Add it and let us know what you think.
North 26 Restaurant & Bar at Millennium Bostonian Hotel Boston is a hotel restaurant near Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market. It offers a classic New England outdoor dining experience, while practicing sustainable cooking.
- Menu: View Menu
- Payment Methods: All Credit
- Parking: Street, Valet
- Email Address: email@example.com
What's the vibe?No answers yet. Be the first!
How much is an average meal?No answers yet. Be the first!
What meal do they do best?No answers yet. Be the first!
What makes this place special?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's the dress code?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's to drink?No answers yet. Be the first!
Who would you bring here?No answers yet. Be the first!
Can you order out?No answers yet. Be the first!
Where's the best place to park?No answers yet. Be the first!